Payment & Shipping Terms:
PHT UV Lamp air sterlizer for Rooftop units ducts or AHU System ducts
PHT (Photon Hydroxylation Technology) air sterilization technology utilizes 100
NM-300 NM broadband photon wave tube and photo-catalyst made of special polymer to generate
ions, electrons, low-concentration oxygen ions, hydrogen peroxides, hydroxyl radicals and
abundant negative ions, thereby effectively killing various bacteria and virus in the air and
oxidizing and decomposing toxic and hazardous gases in the air.
1. The purifying substance thus generated is a hydroxyl containing oxidizing agent which can
have advanced oxidization reaction with pollutants, thereby thoroughly removing t
2. Ozone, as the intermediate product of purifying substance, is promptly converted when it is
produced, so that ozone content can be kept at an extremely low level. (Low concentration of
3. The catalysis technology of multiple rare metals is utilized to convert ozone and water into
purifying substance. (Zero secondary pollution)
4. 2-year trouble-free operation is guaranteed. The operating power of each cleaning unit does not
exceed 25 W.
5. The plug-in technology is adopted to facilitate installation and removal and it requires no
maintenance by specially assigned people during use.
1. Effective killing of harmful microorganisms, such as flu virus, staphylococcus albus, etc.
2. Decomposition of volatile organic compounds: benzene, formaldehyde, ammonia, TVOC and
other chemical organic compounds.
3. Removal of odor: odor produced by human respiration, perspiration, defecation and such
chemical reactions as mildew and decay of substances.
4. Removal of inhalable suspended particulate matters in the air.
Medical systems: hospitals, pharmaceutical factories, operating rooms, isolation wards, blood
stations, rehabilitation centers, etc.;
Workshops: electronics factories, optics factories, plastic and hardware coating factories,
cosmetics factories, food factories, sanitary ware shops;
Office buildings: telecommunications, government office buildings, banks, etc.;
Public places: stations, airports, hotels, beauty salons, tea houses, supermarkets, libraries,
exhibition halls, etc.;
Places of installation:
mainly including fan coils, air handling units, ducts of central air